Regions Bank Commercial Insurance Producer in Ridgeland, Mississippi
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the RIG Producer - Property & Casualty - Commission Only is responsible for direct sales, building a book of business, and achieving organic growth through meeting expected corporate sales goals. A Regions Insurance Producer is expected to be a leader in the Property & Casualty division and demonstrate the ability to provide expert advice to clients while leading a production and account management team.
• Seek out prospects, new clients and develop clientele
• Deliver and explain policies, analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes to the benefits package keeping in mind the overall ACA, business practices and financial situation
• Suggest and refer clients to other lines of business at Regions
• Customize all aspects of an insurance solution to suit RIG clients
• Create marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance
• Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Proven sales experience
• Insurance License required
• Multi-lingual ability, and/or international business experience
• Bachelor’s degree in insurance, risk management or related field
Skills and Competencies
• Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
• Disciplined, reliable with a passion for the insurance industry
• Strong understanding of professional and industry standards and practices
• Resilience to sell and cope with rejection
• Exceptional verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills
• Solid technical ability to identify, create and present data critical to risk management consultation
• Strong aptitude for interpretation of coverage forms, contractual agreements, and financial statements
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic; able to work independently and with minimal supervision
At Regions, our culture focuses on five core values that are a commitment to how we will do business:
Put people first
Do what is right
Focus on your customer
Through these values, our mission to make life better drives our desire to improve and make a positive difference in the communities where we work and live through financial investments and volunteering.