Regions Bank Insurance Marketing Representative in Fayetteville, Arkansas
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
As an employee of Regions Insurance Group (RIG) you get a unique opportunity to build a career in an environment that encourages personal and professional growth. Each RIG employee is responsible for living out the vision to be the leading insurance brokerage in our chosen markets. Each position has a direct impact on growing profitable revenues by gaining new clients, providing the best services and solutions, and having a rewarding workplace for our associates. RIG supports a deep sales and service culture, and embraces change in everything we do. A commitment to our clients, communities, shareholders, and ourselves is expected.
At Regions, Insurance Marketing Representatives coordinate the marketing process and provide market communications.
• Coordination of the marketing process
• Manage and develop marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support, and online promotions
• Design and produce planned marketing programs
• Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of all standardized marketing methodologies, tools, and objectives
• Prepare submissions, loss summaries, and secure quotations of insurance
• Negotiate, review, and compare quotations of insurance for producers and CSAs
• Attend industry and client meetings
• Review and recommend insurance coverage forms
• Maintain understanding of industry trends, techniques, and products
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Knowledge of Insurance Industry
• Minimum 3 years of marketing experience
• Multi-lingual ability, and/or international business experience
• Bachelor’s degree in insurance, risk management or related field
Skills and Competencies
• Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
• Disciplined, reliable with a passion for the insurance industry
• Strong understanding of professional and industry standards and practices
• Resilience to sell and cope with rejection
• Exceptional verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills
• Solid technical ability to identify, create and present data critical to risk management consultation
• Strong aptitude for interpretation of benefits contracts, carrier agreements, and financial statements Strong analytical, negotiation, organization and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic; able to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Customer service focused, with a high degree of professionalism
At Regions, our culture focuses on five core values that are a commitment to how we will do business:
Put people first
Do what is right
Focus on your customer
Through these values, our mission to make life better drives our desire to improve and make a positive difference in the communities where we work and live through financial investments and volunteering.