Regions Bank Insurance Customer Service Associate - Employee Benefits in Fayetteville, Arkansas
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the RIG Insurance Customer Service Associate I - Employee Benefits will support RIG by partnering with the account executives and producers to enhance and solidify client relationships by meeting or exceeding workflow standards with a strong focus on client retention. This position will primarily work on insurance accounts.
• Market Renewals and New Business
• Assist clients with changes, questions, and billing and claims issues
• Review carrier contracts, SPDs and benefit summaries for required language and coverage
• Assist producers in design and preparation of marketing and presentation materials
• Process enrollment applications and new/renewal paperwork
• Maintain computer files (Sagitta, WorkSmart and Brokerage Builder)
• Properly record all communication with prospects and clients in the agency management system
• Accountability to RIG client workflow expectations
• Assist with delivery of employee ID cards
• Limited direct contact with clients
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
• High school diploma or GED
• Two (2) years of industry or related experience
• Insurance License or ability to obtain within 1 year
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills to interact with carriers and associates at all levels of responsibility
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to handle pressure
• Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of professional and industry standards and practices
• Solid technical ability to identify, create and present data critical to risk management consultation
• Strong aptitude for interpretation of coverage forms, contractual agreements, and financial statements
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic; able to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize and work collaboratively as a key member of a client team
• Customer service focused, with a high degree of professionalism
• Skilled in Microsoft Office
At Regions, our culture focuses on five core values that are a commitment to how we will do business:
Put people first
Do what is right
Focus on your customer
Through these values, our mission to make life better drives our desire to improve and make a positive difference in the communities where we work and live through financial investments and volunteering.